About the event
NEON are pleased to host this timely event, which will support the work of NCOP partnerships. In the next 18 months the NCOP project will be reaching a vital point as it moves towards the end of the second phase. As NCOP’s are expected to deliver targeted outreach within current wards – this is a crucial time to review the progress that NCOP has made and also discuss its future.
To support the work of NCOP partnerships, NEON is holding a summit to enable NCOP practitioners to:
- Discuss the delivery objectives for the NCOP project in its second phase
- Hear from policymakers and other partners
- Learn about evaluation and how it shows that NCOP is making a difference
- Examine what makes NCOP sustainable
- Share best practice and discuss some of the challenges of the second phase
The summit will enable NCOP partnerships to gain a clear understanding of the next year and ensure that they are equipped to further the widening access to higher education agenda in their own local area.
This is an interactive discussion based event that will create the opportunity for NCOP practitioners to exchange practice and build relationships with colleagues from other partnerships.
Please note that delegates will need to purchase their tickets for this event here.