About the event
The London Higher Visa Club is holding a workshop on ‘The EU Settlement Scheme and other Brexit related immigration considerations’ in central London on 31 May 2019 from 11 am to 1 pm.
This event will be of interest to those staff who advise or otherwise interact with international staff and/or students who are EEA nationals or family members of EEA nationals and who are concerned about Brexit from an immigration perspective.
The event will cover:
- The EU Settlement Scheme – what is it, who can apply under it and what support can institutions offer to EEA students and staff.
- A practical example of how Goldsmiths, University of London, is supporting its students and staff.
- Managing immigration risks within the HE sector, including in relation to the recruitment of EEA staff and students
- Other relevant issues for EEA staff and students including family members, including applying under the current EEA regulations and naturalisation applications.
- The UK’s future immigration system for EEA staff and students.
There is no charge for the workshop. Please note refreshments will be available but lunch will not be provided, and due to expected demand places may be limited.
If you or a nominated colleague would like to attend then please email your interest in attending by 17 May.