What we do
The ‘London Works’ initiative comprises a subset of seven members of London Higher’s Marketing Directors group. ‘London Works’ aims to promote London as a study destination to UK-domiciled students who are from areas other than London.
The key project that the group is undertaking at the moment is in conjunction with The Student Room website. We have been working with The Student Room to create a London hub on the website, which aims to:
- Give prospective students a realistic picture of what it is like to study in London
- Dispel any myths that people might have about living and studying in the capital
- Provide useful information to those students who are already living in London
As with The Student Room website in general the content within the London hub has been produced by students. The home page of the London hub can be found here.
- To build up the amount of content on the site (the current iteration of the London hub was launched in Spring 2017)
- To promote awareness of the hub and to increase the reach of the hub amongst its potential audience
- To work with students and prospective students to help define the future direction of the hub, and to investigate perceptions of studying in London in more depth
- To maximise other opportunities for promoting London as a HE study destination to UK-based prospective students
Would you like to help students who are considering studying in London or who are new to London? Share your experiences, advice and give us your top tips for studying in London by getting involved in our Student panels. (We promise free pizzas and an Amazon voucher). Sign up here.
Follow London Works
Would you like to help students who are considering studying in London or who are new to #London? Sign up to be a part of our student panels here: https://t.co/jiMJ0IPCb4
Ps. There's free pizza and an Amazon voucher in it for ya. #LDNCampus #LondonIsOpen #HigherEducation
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.