What we do
This is a Pro-Vice Chancellor level group which aims to showcase London’s research offer, engage with strategic policy issues and foster research collaboration opportunities.
The network is chaired by Prof Andrew Jones Vice-President (Research and Enterprise), City University of London and is open to all London Higher members. For further information contact: Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Reference (PDF: 473KB).
The London Urban Research Network
We are currently developing a research network to support London HEIs respond to funding opportunities related to urbanization and promote the excellent research undertaken in London.
LURN Terms of Reference (PDF: 763KB)
Promoting London’s research offering overseas
This year, in association with various partners, we will be exploring how we can better promote London research on the international stage.
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Brunel University London
- City, University of London
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- The Institute of Cancer Research
- King’s College London
- Kingston University London
- London Metropolitan University
- London School of Economics and Political Science
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- London South Bank University
- Middlesex University
- Queen Mary University of London
- Ravensbourne University London
- The Royal Central School of Speech & Drama
- St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Royal College of Art
- Royal Veterinary College
- SOAS, University of London
- University of the Arts London
- University College London
- University of East London
- University of Greenwich
- University of London
- University of Roehampton
- University of Westminster