If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services.
How we gather data
We may collect data using the following tools:
- London Higher websites
- Online tools (Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, Dropbox etc.)
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information pertaining to surveys and online booking forms (e.g. dietary preferences)
How we use this data
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records (e.g. to collate attendance statistics for events).
- To contact delegates registered for organised events, workshops, seminars, conferences or other meetings.
- To improve the events and services we provide.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you emails or mailings about events, meetings and other things we think might be relevant to you.
Controlling information about you
You have the right, under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), to request a copy of your personal information we hold, to have it corrected, deleted, or to ask us to stop using it.
Requests of this kind should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can write to us at: London Higher, Tavistock House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JJ.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with GDPR.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Further information please see our Data Protection Policy.